The golden rule of espresso
A cup of 30 ml of coffee was extracted in 35 seconds at a temperature of 92 degrees. At this time, the taste of coffee is the best. Therefore, we recommend that you choose to mix coffee beans and grind them into fine coffee powder. If you use the double cup function, add 16 grams of coffee powder to the filter and 9 grams to the single cup function.
- 1 x Espresso Coffee Machine
- 1 x Coffee Spoon
- 2 x Filter
- 1 x Filter Holder
- 1 x English User Manual
- Just get our automatic espresso machine home and enjoy a cozy coffee time. Everyone can become a coffee expert with its simple-to-use design.
- Rated voltage: 220 – 240V
- Rated power: 1050W
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Material: stainless steel + PP
- Cable length of the power cord: about 90cm
- 15 bar pump system;
- Stable extraction pressure;
- 1.5L detachable water tank, easy to use and clean;
- Adjustable high pressure milk frother;
- Made of high quality materials for durability.
- Independent dual temperature control: coffee extraction & milk frother
- Excellent design: warm-up area, removable drip tray, adjustable steam arm
- If you have any questions about choosing coffee beans and using a coffee machine, please send us a message and we will send you suggestions.
5 Operation Buttons with Indicator Light
Ultra-fine filter and anti-scalding handle
Our filter holes are 0.03 mm in diameter to ensure the taste of the coffee. The handle is resistant to burns and has a plastic barrier to prevent the filter from falling. This will prevent you from touching the heat filter when you pour out the remaining coffee powder from the filter.
Stainless steel steam Arm
When the steam button is turned on, the maximum temperature of the steam can reach 140 degrees, and the intensity of the steam can be adjusted by turning the knob on the side of the coffee machine. When the machine extracts coffee, the temperature is 92 degrees. If you do not press the steam function button, the steam will be insufficient and will not work continuously.
Warm-up Area for Cups
Metal parts on the top of the machine can be used to heat the cup. When hot coffee is poured into a cold cup, it will seriously affect the temperature and taste of the coffee. You can heat the cup to ensure the taste and aroma of the coffee. The body and top of the machine are made of stainless steel for better heating and a faster cup temperature rise.
- We recommend that you do not extract coffee continuously. The coffee machine takes 5 to 8 minutes of cooling time after each coffee extraction. Otherwise the coffee is too cold, affecting the aroma and taste.
- The steam connection should be cleaned after each foaming. Using steam, you can spray the remaining milk in the steam tube and then wipe the steam connection with a cloth. Otherwise, the steam connection will be blocked by the milk and the steam will not be released.
- After making the coffee, you need to press the steam button to place the coffee machine in steam mode to ensure there is enough steam. And it is recommended that you do not extract coffee and milk foam at the same time, which may result in insufficient steam.
- If you are using the product for the first time, please press the steam button and use a steam connection to spray a certain amount of water to make the machine work properly.