- “MANER” is a registered brand. If your dress is sold by other sellers(NOT MANER),you will buy a fake product-low price but poor quality. Hence, PLEASE check the name of seller before purchasing.
- Zipper closure
- Clothing care: Hand wash. Can low temperature ironing. Do not machine wash ,Do not dry cleaning
- Features: Short sleeve perspective design and invisible zipper on the back, as well as the combination of high-quality beaded and embroidered craft.
- The dress doesn’t use bra cup at the front, so as to meet the need of more consumers, and you can buy popular invisible nubra if it is needed.
- Occasion: Formal Party, Dating, dancing, clubwear, night, club, going out, cocktail party, Banquet, Wedding, Ball, Prom, Christmas, Special Occasion.
- Please refer to our size chart (not the Amazon size) before buying. f you have any problems with the goods, please contact us in time.
“MANER” is a US registered owned by MANER Collection. “MANER” has always focused on the development and production of products. Each product has been strictly controlled to provide formal social dresses for high-end and fashionable women. Formal prom dresses, mermaid costumes for a variety of special occasions.
The dress doesn’t use bra cup at the front, so as to meet the need of more consumers.
gorgeous embroidery and beading in the middle of the embellishment, whether in formal occasions or other special occasions, make you stand out and become a shining star
- S(US 4-6): Bust= 35 Waist=29 Hip=40 Length=58
- M(US 8-10): Bust= 37 Waist=31 Hip=42 Length=59
- L(US 12-14): Bust= 40 Waist=33 Hip=44 Length=59.5
- XL(US 16): Bust= 42 Waist=35 Hip=46 Length=60
- XXL(US 18-20): Bust= 45 Waist=38 Hip=49 Length=60
Model’s height is 5’9” and weight is 130lbs,she wears Size S
Reminder: Size chart according to product measurements, rather than human body measurements, all measurements are approximate values
Voice from buyer
- The dress is very pretty. Someone remarked that some of the beads are plastic and looked cheap but dont find them too objectionable. I am pleased with this dress that I bought for a formal wedding. I was not willing to pay 100s for a dress I might never wear again.
- Quite lovely. Purchased a navy size small for my daughter for a formal event. She’s a size small on top and a size 2/4 on bottom. We ordered a small and it fit quite well – had to have about 6 inches chopped off the bottom though. She’s only 5 feet tall and this dress was way too long
- I am 5’4″; 37-29-38,133 lbs. I would have ordered a size large; but I read a review of this dress which stated one buyer was 140 lbs, and the medium fit her perfectly. That review gave me the info I needed to make the correct decision as my size.
- I’m 53, 185 5’7″ with a middle aged 41-42″ bust, 38″ waist and bubble behind , .. . . This dress fit beautifully. I normally wear a size 12, but followed the sizing chart and ordered XL.